before buying the third party lenses
my main lenses are Nikors. But recently I've needed some other type of works.
So planning get some rent lenses. This is my first experience of the third party lenses.
Somebody is telling me Sigma and the other guys are telling me Tokina or Samyang.
and just wondering Rokinon is the same brand of Samyang?
Last word, Sigma is a bit expensive. cause I'm a poor college guy. LOL.
How about Sigma or Rokinon?(Samyang) wide angle lenses for architectural features?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|