Mount Einstein to Broncolor Para?
I'm really interested in getting the Broncolor Para light modifiers, does anyone know if it is possible to mount a Paul Buff Einstein to the Para's?
I've already got a full set of Einsteins, I would love to add a Para (or more) to my kit, is there some form of adapter that I could get to make that work? Or is that something I could have made? Would the Para support the weight of the Einstein?
Is is this possible? Or am I going to have to save for both the Para's and a set of Broncolor lights / power packs as well?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power