First DSRL or 4/3
I'm looking to buy my first serious camera (with manual controls).
I plan to travel to Japan and want a camera that can take proper photos (also capture low light scenery/cityscapes)
I also need a camera that can make "technical" shots of small moving parts, I could use at work. (so good manual and sometimes remote controls - it would be awesome if I could control the camera programatically).
So far I had:
- Panasonic ZX10 p&s (I really like its ability to record excellent HD video, for a p&s!, unfortunately it had no manual controls and there was no way to make decent low light photo with it. The x20 zoom was mostly a gimmick)
-LG G2, which is a phone, but with p&n like shot quality. Still, nowhere near a proper camera.
Unfortunately, I haven't been following photo world for past 2 years, so I have no clue whatsoever what to choose. Did the technology (new features, image quality) change a lot during those two years?
I would prefer something affordable (500-700$?), unless there is a really good reason (full frame, or some new super duper technological breakthrough I would really want) to spend around 1000$ or more.
I don't plan on sport photography, and I don't think I will ever be buying ton of lens (though, maybe I'm wrong:)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors