Dumbest Question You Probably Will Be Asked All Day- Flash Control

Started Feb 9, 2014 | Questions thread
OP Phoebe1 Regular Member • Posts: 179
Re: Dumbest Question You Probably Will Be Asked All Day- Flash Control

Thank you for the recent replies to my questions. I will be saving to put with my printed guide books as additional info.

Took some pics last night with the settings discussed here and this might work to solve the problem I have been having capturing this one image accurately. Today I will need to buy a tripod because the makeshift "tripod" I created did not work out at all. It might have if I had a remote shutter release but I don't yet. Any suggestions on which kind you believe I should start with? I can't determine if I should get the ball head or the other kind.

I am also going to try taking this project outside again. If that doesn't work back inside I will be. I haven't heard back about my question from last night about the validity of black or not around the subject painting and behind the camera for indoor shooting of this nature. I keep reading about differences of opinion.

Thanks lots,
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming WOW WHAT A RIDE!" - Unknown

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow