D300 gets a little varied. Thrush that is.

Started Feb 10, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Stusteelhead Senior Member • Posts: 1,121
D300 gets a little varied. Thrush that is.

Still waiting, but still shooting one day my D400 will come, had an opportunity to shoot a D800 for a full day the other day. Great camera, great files won't be switching any time soon, too slow and too slow a buffer. Plus I still find the D300 can do 90% of what I need, High ISO being my only limitation but even that has its work around a lot of the time (as in pick your days for the species you pursue). My D300s is dead (295,000 shots) using a borrowed D300 for the time being till I can decide what to do camera wise. But happily shooting a ton in the meantime. I have a dozen varied thrushes feeding in my yard at the moment, gorgeous, incredibly skittish birds, that have definitely tried my patience over the years but i think i now have their number Only 19 days sitting in the blind since early January to get these All shots with 300mm f4 afs

-- hide signature --

www.raincoastphoto.com

Nikon D300 Nikon D300S Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow