Is Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC worth it?
So I have to choose between Sigma with OS, Tamron with VC and Nikon with VR1(used) 70-200 ...
Which one is better Tamron or Sigma?
Is the better one equal to the sharpness of Nikon VR1?
Nikon is going to be used lens while Tamron/Sigma are going to be new
I prefer new over old. Help me out here.
I have a nikon d600.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%