Viewing movies/videos from a camera
My 9 yr. old daughter has made some movies/videos on her older model Nikon Coolpix L10 camera.
The next step is she wants me to download them to our desktop so they can eventually be uploaded to "Youtube". However I seem to keep getting an error message about our Windows Media player not being able to view the movie or play it. Can someone help me please figure out what format or other software I need to accomplish this?
Frustrated father on a Sunday afternoon.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions