After using a G9 for many years, it finally retired recently so I have upgraded with a new G16. I'm struggling a little to get used to the difference in colour.
I do a lot of outdoor photography and loved the saturation of colour I used to get with the foliage setting. I have tried almost everything to reproduce it on the G16, including custom colour settings, vivid settings, exposure and ISO changes but just cant get the deep greens that I came to love in my old camera.
I recently played with the miniature setting, and found all the rich colour come flooding back!
I just cant seem to reproduce it on any other settings?
Can anyone shed some light on the situation?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power