Xcam Sabre vs Skyler Minicam 5?
As of now, there are only two well built mini stabilizers that are this small - Xcam Sabre vs Skyler Minicam 5 (came out around Aug. 2013). There are other cheaper imitations that are poorly made. There is also the Glidecam & I think a few others that are small but still heavier & larger. I'm looking for the smallest, lightest, & best design/performance. I use the Sony Alpha a7 with native & 3rd party primes from 20mm to 85mm.
My question: Out of these two, Xcam Sabre vs Skyler Minicam 5 , which performs better?
Note: these can both be found on eBay.com
Note 2: Xcam Sabre Video (& website) & Skyler Minicam 5 Video (& channel)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!