Adjusting Exposure for Video - G15 + WP-DC48
For the life of me I can't figure out how to do this (even though I knew how to do this 6 months ago).
I have the WP-DC48 housing (which doesn't let you use the front or back scroll wheel), I recall there being a way to adjust the exposure in movie mode by clicking up/down or left/right on the rear wheel.
Can anybody help me out - I've checked the manual and the internet but I can't seem to find it.
To recap, I'm looking for a way to adjust the exposure for video when using the WP-DC48 housing.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4