Adjusting Exposure for Video - G15 + WP-DC48
For the life of me I can't figure out how to do this (even though I knew how to do this 6 months ago).
I have the WP-DC48 housing (which doesn't let you use the front or back scroll wheel), I recall there being a way to adjust the exposure in movie mode by clicking up/down or left/right on the rear wheel.
Can anybody help me out - I've checked the manual and the internet but I can't seem to find it.
To recap, I'm looking for a way to adjust the exposure for video when using the WP-DC48 housing.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%