6D highlight warning - a way to customize when it displays?
On my old T1i, the highlight warning (the "blinkies") only showed up when I clicked "info" a time or two when the photo was displayed on the LCD screen. The blinkies only blinked when the screen with the histogram was showing.
On my 6D, the blinkies blink even when the photo is displayed full-size -- all by itself. I find this very distracting when I'm looking at the LCD screen for color, composition, etc.
Is there a way to get the blinkies to blink only on the screen with the histogram?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 8, 2014|
|Feb 8, 2014|
|Feb 9, 2014|
|Feb 10, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!