Dear Canon, please say something!

Started Feb 4, 2014 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Senior Member • Posts: 2,853
Re: Grow up.

elfroggio wrote:

howardroark wrote:

Ugh, these posts are awful. Go buy a camera if you need one. If you don't, shut your trap. Nobody talks about ideas they are developing because the backlash would be even worse than this kind of nonsense.

Relax

1. It's not good for the blood pressure. I do some meditation and losing weight seems to work for me
  2. You do not have to participate in the awful, or even read these postings...
  3. Before buying a camera, I ask myself the question: "Is the camera better than I am a photographer or am I better photographer than the camera?" and I've found that it makes a huge difference in my decision process.
-- hide signature --

Thanks
http://www.sritch.com
Street Photography: The Dogs of Vancouver, BC

Fit as a fiddle and no blood pressure issues here.  Pointing out how ignorant a post is doesn't imply rage or anger.  I don't have any delusions that what I say is going to change the culture around here, but a fella's gotta try to give these incessant whiners a little negative feedback in the hopes that one day they'll realize nobody wants to hear it.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD elfroggio
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow