Well tried both bays, same results, so either the EN-EL4a is faulty or Nikon are a shower of thieving ****s. Guess I'll just use the D700 with the EN-EL3 instead, its only a backup camera anyway, a shame really.
I do think it must be to do with voltage, and yeah, what is the difference between the MH-26 and the 'a' version??
Weird, oh well thanks guys.
This has partly to do with new laws in Japan regarding battery safety and output.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%