Well tried both bays, same results, so either the EN-EL4a is faulty or Nikon are a shower of thieving ****s. Guess I'll just use the D700 with the EN-EL3 instead, its only a backup camera anyway, a shame really.
I do think it must be to do with voltage, and yeah, what is the difference between the MH-26 and the 'a' version??
Weird, oh well thanks guys.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO