Hasselblad HV, how much would you pay?

Started Feb 4, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
leonche64
leonche64 Contributing Member • Posts: 605
Hasselblad HV, how much would you pay?

I am really enjoying the conversation on this new release. Yeah, it is way over priced, but luxury brands come at a premium. Years back, I bought the Panasonic Lumix LX2 as opposed to the Leica equivalent because it was a few hundred dollars less. It was just a point and shoot. We know the Hasselblad HV is the exact same camera as the SLT-A99 with a different housing. I, for one, like the look of it. However, the price means "liking the look" is all I will ever do. My question for you guys is how much of a premium would you pay for the the Hassey name. $8,000 is a lot, but if you were in the market for an A99, and the HV was $1,000 more, would you get it? How about $2,000? Is $500 too much? Enlighten me!

leonche64's gear list:leonche64's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha 7 II Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM +7 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 Sony Alpha a99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow