What it call in English?

Started Feb 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
PHXAZCRAIG Forum Pro • Posts: 13,141
Re: What it call in English?

Any idea what part numbers involved?

I ask because I bought a Nikon V1 which was missing one of the strap rings when it came.  I didn't feel like sending it back, so I've been trying to find a replacement part.   Someone kindly sent me a pair of theirs, but they must have been from a different camera than a V1, because while they were very small, they were still a bit too thick to fit into the lugs on the camera.

So ... must be several versions of these things out there, in at least 3 sizes.

-- hide signature --


 PHXAZCRAIG's gear list:PHXAZCRAIG's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 +35 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow