What it call in English?

Started Feb 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
hikerdoc Senior Member • Posts: 2,005
Re: What it call in English?


I've bought from Boca photo several times with no problems.

What is shown in the OP's first photo is actually two parts - the metal 'strap ring' or 'lug', which has a plastic clip-on protective cover. Not sure what the plastic part is called.

-- hide signature --


I understand it is two parts. The plastic part is called the neck strap ring cover by Nikon (see the link I provided which directs to the page for each part). What I was trying to point out is that each piece is $4.19 through Boca ($8.38) per set of two pieces for each side, whereas the same parts are $2.80 each through Nikon or $5.60 per set of two pieces for each side.

People have expressed reservations about dealing with Boca. If those concerns are legitimate one could order directly from Nikon and save one third of the cost in the process. If one wishes to take that chance for the privilege of paying more through the third party site that is their option.

 hikerdoc's gear list:hikerdoc's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/21 +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow