What it call in English?

Started Feb 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
hikerdoc Senior Member • Posts: 1,801
Re: What it call in English?

It is called neck strap ring and neck strap ring cover on the NikonUSA website in the store section. Each piece is 2.80 USD.

 hikerdoc's gear list:hikerdoc's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow