What it call in English?

Started Feb 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
bankybrook Junior Member • Posts: 37
Re: What it call in English?

It's called Nikon strap ring, and the black part is called Nikon strap ring protector.

Look at the BocaPhoto.com site for Nikon Accessories.

 bankybrook's gear list:bankybrook's gear list
Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) Nikon D3 Nikon D300 Nikon D4 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +15 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow