Eizo CX270 or NEC PA272W SpectraView?
Considering the cost of all my other photography related gear I guess I don't care about the price difference. However, which is better?
The NEC seems like a newer design, but Eizo seems to generally be considered the gold standard in the industry.
I would prefer the convenience of the Apple TB display with my rMBP but since I like to print (Epson 3880), I think its time to step up to a wide gamut monitor with nice uniform display. I've seen an Eizo CG246 but there aren't any NEC displays in local retailers.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power