K-01 & Tamron Lens. Need your help.....
Recently acquired a used Tamron 24-135mm lens. One thing I am noticing is that the pictures taken with auto focus are not turning out sharp. But the odd thing is that when I use manual focus, I not only get much sharper pictures, but also ones with very different shutter speed, as per EXIF data.
I have two questions:
* Why the difference in shutter speed, when all I have done is changed focus from auto to manual? The focal length, ISO, etc., is staying the same.
* Do you think the auto focus issue can be fixed with fine adjustment technique?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!