Phenomenal interest in the X-T1

Started Jan 31, 2014 | Discussions thread
Jon Ragnarsson
Jon Ragnarsson Veteran Member • Posts: 5,281
Re: Phenomenal interest in the X-T1

nick_webster wrote:

Don't think it means anything serious , but it's a sign that Fuji have created a camera that lots of people want to know about - even if they don't purchase,

Nick

Guilty. I'm just a casual amateur, and have a decent m43 system, which I'm pretty happy about.

But I have been following the X system from the beginning and I think that Fuji has done some really good planning in camera/lens offerings. And then they introduce the X-T1. Top of the line camera which has everything, but without making it too big and unwieldy. And they have great selection of lenses to go with it.

If was beginning from scratch today, and had the cash I actually think that I would end up with the X-T1 with 10-24mm, 56mm and some telephoto instead of my current Olympus E-M5 (or E-M1) + 9-18mm, 20mm, 45mm and the 45-200mm.

And I was always a fan of Fuji sensor output, there was something really magical about the colours. Just like the old Kodak sensor in my old E-1.

-- hide signature --
 Jon Ragnarsson's gear list:Jon Ragnarsson's gear list
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow