I there dedicated settings for filming using nx300?
Wan to ask you abut settings for filming using nx300.
In dslr's it's double shutter speed rule (when filming in 30fps, shutter speed should be 1/60).
Is this rule concerns nx300 ( and other mirrorless cameras)?
Is there any dedicated settings for filming specialy for mirrorless cameras?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 31, 2014|
|Feb 1, 2014|
|Feb 2, 2014|
|Feb 3, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4