re: a lot of pressure on Sony now ... part-II

Started Jan 31, 2014 | Discussions thread
GaryW Veteran Member • Posts: 8,905
Re: re: a lot of pressure on Sony now ... part-II

parallaxproblem wrote:

I've already told you that you aren't in the list of 'perpetrators' of this kind of thing (just the fact that I can read and reply to your messages should indicate this)

Do you deliberately fill up threads? No

Okay!  Thanks for the support.  

...I have no problem with straightforward 'fanboys' (don't really like that term as it seem insulting, though like 'nerd' appears to have been adopted by the targets) who like their cameras and 'support' their brand. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion

Well, it is intended as an insult usually, but then again, it is rather descriptive.   I agree with you that as long as people are at least being genuine and not simply debating (although I do like a good debate), I don't have a problem with most discussions.  If nothing else, we can see where people have differences in their preferences and opinions, and occasionally we learn something.

What we have seen happen in some cases goes way beyond that, however

Hmm....

-- hide signature --

DUMP the HUMP! Campaign for *REAL* NEX replacement bodies
* newly updated ignore list: hostile responses are probably not visible to me

-- hide signature --

Gary W.

GaryW's gear list:GaryW's gear list
Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
gil
gil
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow