D700 + MLU + interval. Is that possible
Since I just entered the wonderfull world of deepsky photography I was wondering if the D700 is capable of shooting intervals with mirror lock up dialed in. And if it does, how long will the mirror be locked up before the shot fires? Does it depend on exposure setting (e.g. 30 sec.) versus interval setting (e.g.) 35 sec so you will get 5 sec. MLU????
Just some questions some of you guys probably know the awnser to.....
A photon only stops "excisting" when it is captured by your sensor.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!