LF1 - Fn Button
The LF1 has an Fn buttom on the back of the camera that can be configured by the user. The manual describes it "Register frequently used functions from the [Rec] menu, [Setup] menu or other menus to the [Fn] button for faster operation." This sounds great.
I have found only one menu in the camera that allows this button to be configured and it defines which functions can be assigned to it. I have no interest in having instant access to any of them. Only one function can be attached to the Fn button at a time.
Am I missing something?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%