Think Tank Glass Limo photo backpack & Speed Changer V2.0 bag - New
Think Tank Backpack for 300mm 400mm 500mm 600mm lenses and DSLR & MF cameras
Think Tank Glass Limo, Long Lens & Camera Backpack, Black Nylon -
• Carries a 600 f/4 or 500mm f4 unattached or 400 f/2.8 with Pro body attached
• Alternately carries a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses
• ED: 9" W x 20" H x 9.2" D (22.9 × 50.8 × 23.4cm)
• Inside Dimensions D: 8.7" W x 19" H x 8.3" D (22.1 × 48.2 × 21.1cm)
• Weight: 2.6-3.9 lbs (1.1-1.8 kg)
• Product Dimensions: 19 x 8.7 x 8.3 inches ; 2.4 pounds
Full size backpack with capacity for a 600 f/4 or standard DSLR kits. The Glass Limo is the smallest and lightest backpack specifically designed for long lenses; its narrow, lightweight design makes life easier when traveling with long lenses. Compatible with Think Tank Photo Modular Belts and Components, the Glass Limo has three Modular rails for adding accessory pouches. Using the harness design from our award winning StreetWalkerTM backpack, the contoured, fully adjustable harness fits virtually everyone comfortably. By removing the specialized yoke-collar and support ring, the interior can be customized with the included dividers to carry a surprising amount of traditional gear: a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses.
Includes Think Tank raincover in storage pouch.
AND Think Tank Speed Changer V2.0 Multi-Use Belt Pouch for Pro-Size Body or Small Lenses Accessories. Attaches to rear of the Glass Limo backpack
• Accommodates pro-sized body (lens not attached) with room for extra accessories. Also accommodates small telephotos & pro-size batteries
• The modular component can be locked on a belt to keep bag in place on any camera belts
• Components can "Rotate or Lock" on the belt. To rotate, place the white plastic tang behind the belt while attaching the component. Rotating the component prevents the weight of the equipment from creating a pressure point on the hip by being stationary for an extended time
• Includes a seam sealed rain cover which is stored in a zippered pocket at the bottom of the pouch
• Every modular component has a rain cover included in the bottom zippered pocket
• Dimensions: 6.7 x 7.5 x 3 inches ; 9.6 ounces
Brand New - I purchased to use with a 500mm f4 attached to a camera and the bag is not large enough to do this. OK with a 400mm or 200-400mm telephoto attached to the camera or 500mm or 600mm not attached to the camera.
Tripod attaches to the side of the bag so gear can be accessed inside without having to remove the tripod. Excellent shoulder and padded waist straps and narrow profile make for a very comfortable photo backpack for use in the field.
Speed Changer is large enough for a second camera and a flash and battery pack and filters and other items that you want to access without opening the main compartment. Speed Changer attaches or detaches in seconds and has its own carry handle.
Dividers provided so this backpack can be used like a conventional photo backpack and take advantage of its narrow profile that makes it a lot more comfortable for use while hiking.
Excellent backpack only too short for my need to have the 500mm attached to the camera.
Glass Limo sells for $206 and Speed Changer sells for $53.
Selling both together only for $180.
View using Google Maps: Monterey, CA, United States
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 30, 2014|
|10 months ago|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|