Features S1 vs J1
I have a Nikon J1 and have seen an S1 for sale. I'm considering it for my wife who basically points and shoots but am trying to find all the differences between it and the J1. I've researched but can't find much, beyond that the S1 omits the mode dial and up-down control and has an unstabilized kit lens.
* Without the up down control, how do you change f-stop and shutter speed etc in PSAM modes?
* Do you still have the option to specify an AF point via the OK button and 4-way?
* Can you shoot video clips (720p 60fps) in PSAM modes immediately by using the "red dot" button?
* I assume that the ISO options like A400 etc are the same?
* Does it use the same EN-EL20 battery?
* What does the Fn button do in PSAM shooting mode?
* I assume the image quality is the same?
* It does offer Raw+Jpeg?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 29, 2014|
|Jan 30, 2014|
|Jan 30, 2014|
|Feb 1, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power