The E-M10 comes with the old kit lens?
Why is the excellent, and small E-M10 not being offered with the equally small new pancake 14-42mm lens (at least not in the US)?
It seems a shame, the two seem to fit together perfectly, and would have made the kit an even more attractive buy IMHO.
Do you think the kit lens will change in the future? If I want both now, what's my best option - buy the kit, sell the lens, then buy the pancake?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%