I am looking for a good Time-laps software.

Started Jan 29, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
M5s Forum Member • Posts: 59
I am looking for a good Time-laps software.

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night , where ever you are..

my name is ben , and I am looking for a good time-laps software.

I tried to ask in other forums but so far , no answer.

so I came here for help.

it's very simple , I need a good , easy to use time-laps software , it needs to be powerful ,

as I have around 3000 photos , and I haven't finished yet. (Important to mention , I don't need to edit the photos , they are processed and ready for use, and when new ones pop up , I know how to edit/mass edit them)

The important things are to have the option to add music , and cut , and edit the way I want , including setting up the time between frames.

so far the best software was actually movie make (in terms of control) , but it keeps crashing , once I add over 200 photos.

I also tried GoPro studio but it crashes as well , (maybe because it was designed for GoPro cameras) .

I also tried this: http://timelapsetool.com/ but it crashed as well , and it wouldn't let me set the time properly anyway.

I doubt it's down to my computer because it's an I7 2600 , and 8GB ram.

Now I prefer it as free, but as I want HD video output , a small fee won't harm.

SO please help me? I'm getting desperate here , I really want to finish my project and I am stuck.

Thank you very much in advance , for any help of any kind.

Samsung i7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow