Sx40HS - Flukey Focus
What a shame that such a potentially great camera has to be ham strung by flukey focusing. I made about 12 shots of this same bird, from the same vantage point using 3 shot bursts. Only 3 were in really good focus for various reasons. A few were obvious camera movement, a couple was the bird moving the rest "fluky focus".
Getting good focus with this camera is a real chore. I used my P7700 with a much shorter zoom and found it so much more accurate with focus. Too bad the image size is so small!
Good thing this is digital. I'd go broke buying film at this fail rate.
Here's one of the good ones.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)