Why Fuji, Why?!

Started Jan 28, 2014 | Discussions thread
ketsang
ketsang Regular Member • Posts: 266
Re: Why Fuji, Why?!

Pritzl wrote:

I now have to wait in agony until I can afford this brilliant new camera. Why couldn't it have come out just a few months earlier before I blew my money on a 70D?

Anyone care to fund my GAS?

On the plus side, there'll probably be even more lens options by the time I've scrounged enough cash to take the X-plunge.

Enjoy your 70D for now. Fuji system is great but it is still an immature system and it will get better over time.

It is a good thing that you can't afford the X-T1 now as price will surely drop by a lot in the next 12 months. If I had bought the X-Pro 1 when it was first launched, I would be gutted. Just look at the price now. By the time you can afford a new Fuji, there will be a newer camera with better features and the X-T1 will be much cheaper. You will have more options then.

I came from Canon background. 70D is a great camera. Just think of the things the 70D can do that Fuji can't, like great video features, better macro options and better flash system.

-- hide signature --

Ket Sang Tai

ketsang's gear list:ketsang's gear list
Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Sony Alpha a7R II Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow