Lowepro Pro Runner 350 AW or Something else?
I am looking for a backpack with following possible:
Keep atleast two Cameras with Lenses attached to it.
And 3-4 other lenses and and at least one SB900.
Then one 15" laptop .
For Eg. One D7000 with Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 attached to it, and another D5000 with TAMRON 28-75 f/2.8 attached to it.
I think Lowepro Pro Runner 350 AW will do it. Can anybody confirm or suggest any other bag?
Thanks in advance.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO