which camera to buy?
My daughter is taking my wife and I to Las Vegas in April for a week. I need a small camera to take rather than my extensive Nikon stuff.
I am looking at the G16, EOS-M, G1X, or the Sony RX100II. I kinda like the G16 as I used to own a G10. Just in case I really like what I photograph I might want an enlargement for the wall, possibly a 16X20.
My second choice is between the G1X or the EOS-M because of the larger sensor.
My last choice at this time is the Sony RX100II My only concern is the extremely small size as I have big hands. Seems hard to hold on two by I do like the 1" sensor.
Need some feedback!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%