A few from this weekend
after having used the 50mm for years as a walk around lens, I switched back to the 35mm focal lenght.
Coupled with the D600, I like them a lot.
Two "classic" and a very curious panning effect come out by chance
All the best from northern Italy, Dino.
I'm on the NIK side of photography.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors