Accidentally cut video in memory card?
Hi all - I have a bad feeling I accidentally cut a video clip in my 5dIII while I was chimping. I am not certain but the video clip is a lot shorter now so I am fearing I must have done something stupid.
I posted this in the video forum too but was curious if anyone here has ever done this and is there a way to recover?
Pak K So
'Enjoy your life, guy'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO