SX260HS, sometimes AF gives me shallow DOF sometimes it doesnt?
I shoot in manual, today doing some testing.
When I held up something white (for instance a white usb charger end) and put it far (like 1 foot) away from my background it was giving me reasonable out of focus background which is what i want. Obviously my aperture only goes to f3.5.
Sometimes placing different objects against the same background the whole background was coming in focus.
Any idea why this happens?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 25, 2014|
|Jan 25, 2014||1|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!