very sharp single lens
I use it for portraits and close-ups at f 4-5,6 and with 1,7x-AF-converter:best results without any CA's. Very, very sharp.
For landscapes with high contrast in the corners, very small CA's visible.(no problem with PhSh 4 or 8)
I take with it astrophotos between f 2,8.4 with my k-x (12.800 iSO), too.Astigmatism very well controlled. Stars are sharp points.
One of my best lenses.
High contrast, nice colors, nice bokeh.
|Average community score||
|See all 6 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)