Night shot with my new toy.
Here is a night shot I took with my new Fujifilm X-M1. I really like the noise control though it was only ISO200. Shot at f4 for 4 seconds on a tripod. RAW converted in LR5. No noise reduction applied. Converted to black and white in PS CC using Silver Effects Pro. I know it isn't the most exciting of shots but it one of my first outing with my precious.
"A photograph is like a cod, which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity." George Bernard Shaw.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%