I know I probably cannot go wrong but I am looking to but a dslr. I have never owned a dslr, only point and shoot. I like to shoot mostly nature stuff.
I figure I will buy an FX camera vs a DX? Or does it really matter for me?
Also within FX which one should I look at between Nikon D600 vs d610 vs d800 vs df?
Or should I look at Canon 6D or mark iii?
I really have no clue. I research them and keep changing my mind.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO