K-3 ?

Started Jan 22, 2014 | Discussions thread
konanon
konanon Junior Member • Posts: 27
Re: K-3 ?

I've had mine for a couple weeks now. I'm very satisfied and I haven't really tweaked it to my liking yet. There are still a couple custom menu items I'd like to play around with.

That said, I'm a bit frustrated at the lack of Pentax lenses availability in my area...and I live in Toronto so there is no shortage of flagship camera stores. I only know of one store that carries the Limited lenses. Furthermore, any Sigma with Pentax mount is special order. Not the end of the world but again, something to keep in mind before you make the jump to Pentax. I also haven't seen the AF360FGZ II or the AF540FGZ II flashes stocked anywhere. If you like to play around with the equipment before you buy, that could be a deal breaker for some.

For me, when I handled the K-3 at the store, it was instant satisfaction. I thought about it for a week or so but every time I played around with something else, I always came back to the K-3. Ergonomically, it's the perfect camera for me. I won't even get into the value for your money. You can figure that out yourself. And the image quality is outstanding.

konanon's gear list:konanon's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G ED
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow