Bravo Mississippi !
I drove through Mississippi a few days ago, and was impressed with their clean, attractive, friendly Welcome Center and the carved wood birds on display outside their building. Thought I'd post them for the DPR forum folks to see. Shot with a D5100 & a Nikon 16-85mm zoom.
I hope you enjoyed them, be well....and....again....Bravo Mississippi !
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO