ND filter on which lens?
I've ordered a Hoya 10-stop ND filter some time ago for my 50mm f/1.2, and it is on back-order (2-4 weeks away). But now I have acquired a Tamron 17-35, which I suspect is what I'll mostly be using an ND filter with (waterfalls, ocean shores).
So should I cancel the one for the 50mm and just get a B+W for the 17-35, or would I wind-up finding that I'd want one for that particular 50mm anyway?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%