canon 24-70 f2.8 I or f4?
Between these 2 lenses which one would you choose? As far as i've seen the f4 is a little bit sharper, besides at 50mm, it weights less and has IS.
On the other hand the 2.8 has a much larger aperture and nicer bokeh.
I could get them for around 1000$ (the 2.8 used of course), i shoot landscapes, portraits and low light, so maybe the 2.8 would fit my needs better than the f4, but i would like to know how the 2 compare to each other and if the sharpness of the f4 would beat a 2.8 aperture.
So, what do you think?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4