Help with camera bag for D7100 + Grip

Started Jan 21, 2014 | Questions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Flat view
Credo Regular Member • Posts: 297
Help with camera bag for D7100 + Grip

I recently bought the DSTE 3rd Party grip for my D7100. Mini review: I'm very impressed, and love the way the D7100 feels with it on, the dials and buttons all work very well and the quality is amazing for the money. 100% recommended.

Now to my dilemma. I'm so taken with the camera and grip, I can see it living on the camera most of the time. None of my 'day out shooting' camera bags will take the camera with grip, so my super-cheap (£30-odd from Amazon) grip is going to cost me for a new bag. Does anyone have any experience of a decent sling type bag that will take the D7100+grip?

I was quite taken with the Lowepro Slingshot 202 AW but it seems that according to Lowepro it won't quite fit... any real-world experience with something similar that fits would be very welcome!

-- hide signature --

Credo's gear list:Credo's gear list
Nikon D50 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +2 more
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow