RX100 (NOT M2!) vs RX10 in low-light
I have a RX100, (first model) and I am interested in the RX10.
1. A question to those that have both cameras, how does the old sensor in RX100 with the f1.8 lens wide open compare to the new sensor in the RX10 and the f2.8 lens in low light ?
Will I miss some shots in low light which my RX100 would still capture ?
2. On low light video: when I look at videos on youtube I can hardly see noise with the RX10 at high ISO. With my RX100 I could take videos at low light, but especially the dark areas were very noisy. Is it just youtube's compression or are videos significantly less noisy on the RX10 ?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|