Stuck Snowflakes by E-30
Hi fellow Olympus shooters!
I took this image in windy conditions. It was hand held using my E-30 and 50mm Macro lens. I am not sure what type of plant it is, but it moves with the slightest of breeze. C&C welcome. Post your snowflakes if you have some you would like to share as well.
My Gear: E-510, E30, 50mm f2.0 macro , EX-25 Extension Tube, 14-54mm Mk1, and 50-200mm NON SWD lenses..
FL36 Flash and flash bracket for the camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%