Nikon D300 Rubber Grip Unit
Based on what I have read, the D300S rubber grip does not fit the D300, yet Nikon does not sell the D300 rubber grip unit on its parts site.
When I asked Nikon about it, they said to send the camera in, which I will not do for just cosmetic issue like that. Also appears to indicate that they have the part, but do not want to sell it like the others that they do sell.
Not sure what Nikon was thinking, but has anyone bought the third party D300 grip parts on EBay from other sellers with any success?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%