MTO 1000mm to a +/- 800mm Autofocus
I have posted a story about the modification af a MTO 1000mm 10,0 that was adjusted to a 920mm f7,4
The focal lengt that was claimed was not right, the starting point was a 150-500mm zoom lens that seem to be around 460mm instead of 500.
I had scaled the images and came to a focal length of 920mm.
This value was not correct, it has to be somewhere around 800mm
f7,4 seems to be correct, because my Nikon D7000 works.
In the stadium that i am in now the focus motor stops when the dot indicates that the lens is in focus.
The next step is to make this lens accualy Autofocus.
See my design of making this happen.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)