DxO ViewPoint file formats
I process my RAW files in Canon's DPP, export as TIFF and then finish in Gimp.
I've been looking at the stand-alone version of DxO ViewPoint, which may be useful in correcting distortions in wide angle photos, but does anyone know if this program can open and process TIFFs or does it have to open RAW files?
If it can, can it work internally with 16-bit TIFF files?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO